statunamam Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Captain America: Civil War Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Political involvement in the Avengers' activities causes a rift between Captain America and Iron Man.
A possible cure for superheroes deeply divides courageous Captain America and arrogant Tony Stark. Factions of superheroes divides themselves in to Team Captain America and Team Stark. Black Widow and Hawekye must choose sides. Plus, Bucky Barnes is possibly behind the murder of King T'Chaka, a member of one of the factions, and T'Challa his son plans to kill him.
This was a very disappointing movie.<br/><br/>First off the first 40 minutes or so had me and my wife yawning.<br/><br/>The rest of the movie had my blood pressure rising with the very apparent globalist agenda propaganda BS intertwined.<br/><br/>I'm done with this series and honestly I am thinking about just giving up on the ((())) run Hollywood.<br/><br/>America the defiant in the face of the wise, globalist, billionaire Tony Stark.<br/><br/>Did the Russo brothers really think that this would go unnoticed?<br/><br/>Hollywood had best figure out and fast that making such political statements will eventually backfire in your face the same way that Ghostbusters did pushing their feminist agenda. Beware your own propaganda Hollywood.
Before watching this I thought what the Avengers are doing here. I believed they got the title wrong. Once I watched it, I'm still the same. Because it did not look like the Captain America's film, he never was dominated, so calling ithis film totally inappropriate. Technically, it is a third Avengers film and well done. I liked it, it was entertaining. But the Civil War means it's nothing a nation's war within, just these super-guys fight for themselves against what kind of administration they want to come under.<br/><br/>I think they have heard that people's complaint about blowing up the buildings during reviewing other films by bringing up this one. So they finger pointed those events in this narration and that is one of the reasons for the Civil War to take place. Particularly disturbing the public and loss of many lives when these powerful men fighting the bad guys. The fun part is they are off the street and had a most important confrontation of the film in a deserted airfield. So does it make people who were whining about that be happy?<br/><br/>I don't know, butan entertaining film, it did everything it can give the best for the viewers. Like the title and posters reveal, the heroes are divided here and probably you're going to take a side. Like usual, I'm with the Stark. So if you're like me, then you would feel the annoyance with the opposite team, particularly like Antman and obviously Captain America's rebellious decision. It was like the world versus United States, because only Americans are behind Captain America. Anyway, I did not like dividing the fans and what this film has been a serious damage. I hope the fans won't take it seriously.<br/><br/>8/10
“Civil War” strikes that admirable balance: serious-minded action that never forgets to indulge in serious fun.
Scarlet Witch,
Cae el tel n movie hindi free downloadSalvage movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Mask in hindi free downloadAgressive Advancement! Tachikaze Deck! telugu full movie downloadAgent Cody Banks movie free download hdRomulus movie downloadExtinction movie mp4 downloadEpisode 1.211 full movie in hindi free download hd 720pA Race Against Time: The Sharla Butler Story movie in tamil dubbed downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 1.139

last edited 215 weeks ago by statunamam
Please log in to post a reply.